Rules & Regulations
- At least 200 edits have to be made.
- The edits have to be exceptional and grammatically correct.
- If you have vandalised this wiki before you have to reset all of your bad edits, immediately.
- The edits have fit in with the subject you are writing about.
- You must make no false pages and if you do make pages they must lengthy.
- If you have/are been/being blocked you may not become an admin
- You must have been on this wiki for at least 2 months.
- If you have offended anyone on the wiki or used inappropriate language you may not become an admin.
- If you have done spam on this wiki you also may not become an admin.
- You don't have to have experience in being an admin but it is highly recommended.
- You need to know how to edit a wiki.
- You need to have edited at wiki before.
- You must know how to:
Delete a page
Rename a page
Edit a page
Design a wiki
Write a blog
Example: Hi, I'm Personal, I have made 155 edits to this wiki, have been here for two months, I am good at putting templates on wikis and want to be an admin because I feel I can make a difference to this wiki.
Name: Your username.
Edits: How many edits you make.
Duration: How long you have been on the wiki.
Reason: Why do want to be an admin and what you specialise in.
Please make your application neat and tidy and correct spelling. You can tell us if you do not want to be an admin anymore. I completely understand and you can send us another application.
Write your application and leave your application on CJRichards' message wall.